Skip to content
- Given a list of integers, find all combinations that add up to a given integer.
- Pick a page in a random book. Segment a long string into a set of valid words on that page. Return false if the string cannot be segmented. What is the complexity of your solution?
- Write a SQL query to find repeated items in a column.
- If you were given 1000 eggs, how would you make the most profit?
- What are the criteria to say whether a developed data model is good or not?
- How do you describe a financial planning process?
- What would you prefer, feeding a giant chicken or 200 small ones?
- What problems did you encounter in one of your projects and what are the solutions you came up with?
- How would you go about finding the second maximum value of a column in a table.
- What do you think a data analyst role will look like in five years?
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve discovered from data?
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: